Information about Wildcraft HypaShield W95 Reusable Outdoor Protection Respirator Black Large Mask
It is used to filter out harmful pollutants and microbes, helping you breathe fresh air. It is a reusable mask that is ideal for outdoor usage, especially if you stay in polluted cities. It is also known to offer protection against various microbes due to its ability to block the entry of microbes when you breathe.
The mask is designed with a 6-layered triple filtration system. It can be used in all weather conditions, keeping breathability and comfort intact. The mask facilitates protection from dangerous microbes, pollutants, dust, particulate matter, and smoke from vehicle exhausts, factories, and bushfires.
It is a reusable respirator mask which means that you can wash it and use it. The mask is reusable up to 30 gentle hand washes. It is tested as per standards set by BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) and made from high-quality products to offer the best protection. It has 95%+ particle filtration efficiency (PFE) for particles and bacteria sized over 0.3µm (micron). Its fabric has been tested using a Hydrostatic head test for up to 160 mmHg which determines how waterproof the material is. The test showed that this mask can offer protection against accidental fluid/sneeze droplets from reaching the user’s nose and mouth.
The mask is available in different colors and sizes. You can pick these masks as per your convenience and standards. These masks are designed to achieve a very close facial fit and efficient filtration of harmful pollutants in the air.
Product specifications and features:
- Promotes comfortable breathing
- Provides wider face coverage for maximum protection
- Comprises of innovative 2-panel design
- Comes with an adjustable nose clip for enhanced protection
- Consists of soft, elastic earloops for extra comfort
- Technical benefits: BFE >= 95% for 3 microns size; PFE >= 95% for 0.3 microns size
- Contains fluid splash resistance of HH 160 mm: Protects against accidental fluid/sneeze droplets from reaching user’s nose and mouth
Key uses of Wildcraft HypaShield W95 Mask:
- Can be used by everyone right from kids and adults to old people
- Offers protection against dangerous microbes including bacteria and viruses
- Acts as an anti-pollution mask that not only filters our pollutants present in air but also clears out dust and particulate matter
- Filters out smoke from vehicle exhausts, factories, or bushfires
- Helps you to breathe clean and fresh air devoid of pollutants and microbes
- Works best for people working in traffic departments, police personnel, security guards, delivery people, or anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors
- Can be used while doing physical activities like cycling, biking, or walking
- Helps to prevent pollutants when worn while going to crowded places such as markets or public places
Directions for use:
Read and follow the instructions provided on the label of the masks before you use them. However, there are certain steps that you need to keep in mind to wear your mask correctly. These include:
- Make sure to wash your hands each time before wearing the N95 mask.
- Select the right size. There are different sizes available for adults and children.
- Hold the mask in your hand and place it firmly over your nose, mouth, and chin.
- First stretch and position the bottom band under your ears. Then stretch and position the top band high at the back of your head.
- Press the thin metal wire along the upper edge gently against the bridge of your nose so that the mask fits firmly over your face.
- Check for any additional gaps between the mask and your face as these gaps can allow the air to pass through, nullifying the purpose of the mask itself.
- Perform a fit check by breathing in and out and check for any leakage.
Quick tips for Wildcraft HypaShield W95 Mask:
- Please follow the usage instructions & precautions as recommended to ensure proper use of the face mask. Improper usage of the mask may cause health risks.
- Do not share the mask with your friends, family members, or relatives as it can increase the risk of contamination, which in turn can harm you or your loved ones’ health.
- Remember, the mask is for individual use ONLY.
- You should discard the mask after 30 washes.
Storage and safety information:
- Change the mask if there is difficulty in breathing.
- Wash after everyday use.
- Wash gently with hands. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean, or wring, and drip dry in shade.
- For individual use, not to be shared.
- Wash your hands properly before wearing and after removing the mask.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid physical damage.